The Warehouse & Delivery Associate will increase operational efficiency, company profitability and customer satisfaction by accurately and safely receiving and storing materials, as well as picking, packing and scanning orders for pickup and delivery. The driver will represent the company in a highly professional, safe and cost-effective manner that complies with DOT and other applicable regulations
- Process incoming shipments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs Vending Machine replenishment at customer sites.
- Take on the responsibility so that all incoming products are clearly identified/or labeled.
- Check incoming freight for damage and process according to company’s policy.
- Enter tag-and-hold locations on system in a timely manner.
- Remove tag-and-hold products from incoming shipments.
- Move incoming shipments to put-away zones in an efficient manner.
- Keep warehouse area clean and neat.
- Assist in scheduled physical inventory counts.
- Pulling, filling, packing and setting up orders for delivery and pickup.
- Follow any special instructions pertaining to an individual order.
- Receives shipments and logs into inventory.
- Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issue to the appropriate person.
- Communicate positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick up.
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently, maintain required certification, perform vehicle safely checks and report discrepancies to supervisor.
- Follow all established policy and safety guidelines in a drug-free workplace.
- Attend product knowledge meetings as required by management.
- Accurately interpret labels as received from each zone.
- Check orders for content and labeling and note any discrepancies.
- Load trucks and ensure that no product is damaged in shipment
- Process paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Make sure the packaging/shipment meets the policies.
- Maintain ability to correctly use company’s order processing technology and other computerized systems as required.
- Document delivery, accuracy and receipt of orders by customers according to company directives.
- Maintain and monitor truck maintenance and driving record requirements, and maintain required documents for safety, security and quality processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.